AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Application Deadline: Varying by Location
Google AdCamp EMEA – Google AdCamp/AdCamp (EMEA)
Online advertising is at the heart of Google’s business, and through Google AdCamp we are excited to share the excitement of our platforms with university students. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s sales and service advertising operations, an overview of Google’s advertising products, and industry insight.
At one of Google’s offices, up to 50 current university students will be selected to take part in an all-cost-paid AdCamp experience. Participants will have the opportunity to acquire new skills, engage in a case contest, build a professional network, get an inside look to help small and medium-sized businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment inside our Global Business Organization.
Requirements for Google AdCamp EMEA – Google AdCamp/AdCamp (EMEA)
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Benefits of Google AdCamp EMEA – Google AdCamp/AdCamp (EMEA)
If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
To express interest, please head to this form.