About national research foundation, university of Pretoria, university of pretoria centre for human rights,university of pretoria centre for human rights post-doctoral fellowship
The University of Pretoria Center for Post-Doctoral Human Rights Fellowship in International Development Law 2020 is open to applications. The Post-Doctoral Fellows in the International Development Law Unit play two roles: Student Academic Advisor in the African Trade and Investment Law Program at the LLM and International Development Law Unit (IDLU) Researcher. The position is a full-time position (40 hours / week) and is renewable on the basis of satisfactory results for 1 year.
- Academic Advisor to Students in the LLM in Trade and Investment Law in Africa:
- Manage admissions method for LLM learners
- Manage scholarship and economic assistance program
- Arrange lecturers and all associated educational events for the LLM program
- Arrange tasks and tests for the LLM program
- Provide educational guidance to LLM learners on their mini-dissertations and all other academic matters linked to the LLM programme.
- Working with IDLU study team on research projects in the fields of worldwide economic governance and company and human rights
- Working with IDLU study team arranging meetings, workshops and other IDLU study projects
- This position is financed by the National Research Foundation (NRF) and is connected to the ongoing financing of the International Development Law and African Economic Relations Chair of SARChI.
- Remuneration is based on NRF regulations and is R200,000
- This is not a Pretoria University position and therefore has no related advantages (such as medical insurance, retirement contributions, etc.).
Eligibility for national research foundation,university of pretoria,university of pretoria centre for human rights,university of pretoria centre for human rights post-doctoral fellowship
Applicant must have an LLD or equivalent degree finished
Knowledge of global commercial and investment legislation
Record of publications
Experience in a multicultural environment
Human rights and growth engagement
Excellent abilities in interpersonality and management ;
Ability to concurrently execute various duties and fulfill deadlines
Confident, driven, proactive, thoughtful and self-employed
Microsoft’s fundamental suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) skills
Application for national research foundation,university of pretoria,university of pretoria centre for human rights,university of pretoria centre for human rights post-doctoral fellowship
Send a cover letter, sample writing and CV including three references on or before 15 October 2019 to [email protected]
Visit Pretoria University for more details.